Indulge without setting yourself back with these keto snacks
In our household, we’re big fans of snacking. If your anything like us staying on track of your ketogenic diet can be interesting in-betweens meals. You’ve heard the saying – “Old Habits Die Hard.” Especially, when you’re hungry. While on-the-go, (or at home) make sure to carry keto friendly diet snacks to help keep you on track. It’s easy to fall back into your old eating patterns when hungry. Avoid that by always have keto diet snacks on hand. Stay on track and keep the course with these 24 Yummy Keto Snacks.If your body is craving something, there are ways of indulging without setting yourself back.Click To Tweet
This list of 24 low carb, keto snacks has a little bit of everything. Whether it’s salty, sweet or frosty if your body is craving something, there are ways of indulging without setting yourself back. These low-carb keto snacks won’t undo all your progress that you’ve made. You can easily make and enjoy!
Snacks That Require No Prep
- Pork rinds – great with just about any dip you can think of
- Seeds – sunflower, pumpkin, chia, flax
- Laughing Cow cheese (full fat only)
- Hummus – dip pork rinds, carrots, celery, peppers or your favorite low carb vegetable!
- Dark chocolate or any Stevia sweetened chocolate (like Lily’s or ChocoPerfection)
- String cheese
- Cocoa nibs – a great, quick, sugarless alternative to chocolate bars
- Nuts (walnuts, pecans, brazil nuts, macadamias)
- Cherry tomatoes – relatively lower in carbs and pair well with fresh mozzarella, basil and olive oil
- Avocados – all you need is a little salt for a great high fiber snack
- Sardines – sprinkle some Old Bay seasoning and chow down!
- Nut butters – peanut, almond, cashew, coconut
- Sugar-free Jello
- Quest bars
Click Below For More Keto Snack Ideas
Snacks That Need A Little Prep
- Roll-ups – for example, salami/pepperoni wrapped around any deli cheese like mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, etc.
- Celery and cream cheese
- Bacon (when isn’t it a good time for bacon?)
- Sugar-free Jello mixed with heavy cream or whipped cream
- Frozen berries blended with a few tablespoons of heavy cream
- Butter (eaten with dark chocolate or peanut butter. Trust us, it’s amazing)
- Cucumber boats (filled with cream cheese, or tuna salad)
What’s your favorite keto snack? Let us know in the comments and we might add it to our ever-growing list!