These Delicious Keto Recipes Take Fat Burning To The Next Level
The one size fits all approach to nutritional ketosis ends now. Fat Fueled is a sensible guide to creating a ketogenic life focused on plans to support thyroid imbalances, weight gain, adrenal fatigue, hormone irregularities, anxiety, candida, infertility, and more. A revolutionary wheat-, dairy-, gluten-, egg-, nut-, legume-, and sugar-free approach to the ketogenic eating style to uncover your best self by fueling; and healing, with fat.
GARDEN PATCH BISON AND ELK BURGERSPrint This
- 1 lb grass-fed elk, ground
- 1 lb grass-fed bison, ground
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple Butter Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix together [with your hands, it works better!] elk, bison, almond flour, eggs, ketchup, onion, pepper, and parsley.
- Form into patties about the size of your palm, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and spread barbecue sauce on each burger.
- Return to oven for another 30 minutes.
Eating Style: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Keto, Paleo, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free, Sugar-fre